DO YOU NEED ANY OF THIS?
Life Changing Ideas
A Winner’s Mindset
Self love & Self Care
Suggestions of How to create happiness
The Power of positivity
Then you have come to the right place! Have you ever found yourself reflecting on your life and in the honestly of that moment you know you want greater things for yourself. Out of everything that you could dream of, it comes down to that you really want to be healthy & happy and loving your life that you are living. This book is going to help you to look deeper into what can help your life have more meaning and purpose.
It is time for a wonderful powerful change. HOPE is here. New information is coming at you from someone who has been where you have been or are and relentlessly acquired the knowledge of HOW to transform your life to one you will love!
Everyone is dealt their individual cards in this life of certain circumstances. It is what they DO with what they have been given is what is important.
HOW THIS BOOK HELPS:
- Get you to a place of a resilient attitude of “I CAN get through anything that comes my way”.
- It will inspire you to think in a different way, which will then affect how you feel, how you act and your future decisions.
- It is a constant emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical support that is always available to you when you need it.
- The action plans and affirmations will help to keep you focused on thinking positivity and buoyant.
- It will remind you that you are never alone and hope is always here.
- Reinforces a “never give up and never give in” way of thinking.
- There is always a solution to any problem- so to continue to search for it.
- Reminds people of the importance of excellent self care.
- Motivates individuals to take the responsibility of working at making the changes versus waiting for it to come to them.
- Inspires through the chapter “My Story”. A story of one woman’s (the author’s) journey of overcoming insurmountable odds of abuse, trauma, neglect, abandonment, and PTSD to be radiantly healthy and happy. If she can do it, so can you!
- Brings a new appreciation for what is really important in life (Love, connection to the lord, loving the present moment, family/friends, a healthy relationship with yourself (self love, self worth, self regard, etc)
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR:
- Those suffering from anxiety, mild depression, PTSD, OCD, eating disorders, loss, negative defeatist thinking, and many more symptoms.
- People who are in recovery or are considering recovery from any addiction (Eating, shopping, sex, gambling, substance abuse, etc).
- Those who have lost a parent by either separation/abandonment, estrangement, or death.
- Anyone who has experienced abuse, trauma or neglect.
Here is the Link to purchase.